In The Full Circle she was part of the initial planetary mission, and was turned into a cavewoman.
- Force of Life: In Main Mission, and in corridor during announcement.
- Alpha Child: In Main Mission at a desk.
- The Last Sunset: She has a good close up looking out the window, and also appears on the lunar surface (where she says her first line: "Good luck! Come back soon!".
- Voyager's Return: Background shots in Main Mission.
- Collision Course: At front Main Mission desk. Bergman touches her shoulder to reassure her during the countdown.
- Death's Other Dominion: Brings the coffee into Main Mission.
- The Full Circle: On Retha becomes a cave woman.
- War Games: Background.
- The Last Enemy: Briefly seen at front desk.
- The Troubled Spirit: Sits next to Alan at the concert.
- Space Brain: Takes Koenig's signature at one point.
- The Infernal Machine: Background.
- Mission of the Darians: Briefly seen in Sandra's desk.
- Dragon's Domain: In Main Mission.
- The Testament of Arkadia: In Main Mission.
- The Metamorph: Seen at two different desks and standing with a clipboard.
- The Exiles: She is featured in a nice close up at her desk as the Eagle lands at the research outpost. She also appears in the solarium (a shot taken from The Taybor).
- One Moment of Humanity: She is frozen in Command Center and later appears in a navy jacket.
- Journey to Where: Featured prominently with Alan in Command Center. "Who needs nature?" she toasts with Tony's beer.
- The Taybor: In the solarium, and trades a sweater.
- The AB Chrysalis: Her scanner takes a beating.